Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sweater dress and chunky earrings




Hello birdies!! I hope you are all doing very well.

The weather is still hot but I’m sure most of you have started missing Winter and in your head Christmas is only a few weekends away! I have to admit that although I am a Summer gal, there are moments when I really miss just sitting on the sofa enjoying a cup of hot chocolate and listening to the rain! Well, we are not quite there yet but we are getting there! We have started noticing that we may still have sunny days but our evenings are getting chillier. Actually we are going through that “in-between” period when we don’t know what to wear!
 My solution to that is the sweater dress. We all have one oversized sweater in our closet! Too hot to wear with jeans but perfect as a dress especially in the evening when the weather is getting cooler!
Just wear a long tank top underneath if your sweater is a little short and voila. You have a comfy outfit for those chilly Fall evenings!

Also, I am currently loving chunky and long earrings. The bigger the better! I choose black ones for today’s outfit but I have also tried many different colors as my neutral sweater can be matched with most colors!

The earrings are available for sale. Contact me on my FB for details: https://www.facebook.com/costantia.kalli

















































Sweater dress: H&M
Boots: H&M
Purse: Floreiza Italy http://www.floreiza.it/
Black Shades and rings: H&M
Brown shades: Pierre Cardin vintage
Earrings: Handmade ( available for sale,contact me https://www.facebook.com/costantia.kalli )


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment