Monday, June 2, 2014

Paroles Paroles...




As the trip comes to an end, this is my last post from Paris (at least for the next couple of months since I will be going again soon!)

Today’s itinerary involved Notre Dame and the Louvre Museum. One of the world’s largest Museums.

It was PACKED!! I had never seen it with sooo many people in there! It took us 2 hours to get in and another 4 to get out! Phew!!!!

When we finally got out and as I was walking around Paris, I realized how magical the city was in the mist! It was unreal. For a second I though that Dalida and Alain Delon would appear around the corner singing “Paroles Paroles…” (by the way did you hit “play” for the song? )!

I didn’t want to leave….

Paris….till the next time my love <3


















Two right legs in this one??

Leggings: NIKE
Sneakers: ADIDAS
Grey hoodie and t-shirt: H&M

Till the next one...