Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The French girl





Bonjour!

Today I was thinking that some outfits look so much different if worn in the right places…like this one. It looked more…French to be worn elsewhere. Is it the French background? The French air?  I don’t know. But I know that today I wanted to wear my striped skirt and my cropped long sleeve top with my (seemingly mismatch) chunky floral heels. As you must have noticed, I love mixing different kinds of patterns. A few years ago the thought of combining stripes with floral would be a little….weird. But nowadays, mixing of patterns is a fabulous way to create more variety in your outfits, giving them an interesting depth which is essential if you want a more individualistic and personal approach to dressing!
I’m not saying you should wear whatever you have handy in your closet ending up looking like a crazy lady (even though I get many fashion ideas from them sometimes..ooops!). But with a little imagination and outside- the- box-way of thinking, you can achieve a nice result. Or at least a result that feels good for your taste!
If only I hadn’t left my black beret at home….






























Skirt: Bershka
Top: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Shades: Asos


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment