Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2016

The green sundress




Bonjour my girlies!
 I am so super excited today to be posting a blog from Paris! Well, oops...I did it again! I'm so hooked with this city that it became a ritual in my routine. How many times have I been here? Too many but never enough. Who can blame me?
Paris provides the ultimate dose in fashion so inevitably once you are here you can't help but let your inner "model" thrive! It is so inspiring after all! So many stylish ladies and gentlemen around you make it almost impossible for you to not want to participate.
However I am a firm supporter of the idea that one should dress not only to impress but to feel good, comfortable and confident! Ok, so we all want to feel extra comfy when we are on the walk all day shopping and strolling but who said we can't be a little dressed up while we do it?
That was my main idea today. I wanted to leave my tennis shoes and t-shirt at the hotel and shop the streets of Paris in more style but still keep it simple. and what's more perfect than the little sundress? Especially on a sunny day like this.
Playful country style sundresses are my thing lately. I find them super comfortable, effortlessly sexy and stylish.  I wore it with my suede-looking ankle booties for some "elevation" and my cat-eye sunglasses for that extra glamour look. Note that my boots although heeled ,are very comfortable for walking around the city. And that should be your guideline: Stylish but comfortable.

Au revoir mes amis.
























Dress: Mango
Boots: H&M
Cardigan: Zara
Shades: Dior
Purse: Zara

Till the next one...


No comments:

Post a Comment