Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2016

The dungaree dress






There are many different variations when it comes to denim dresses. The dungaree dress (or pinafore/ overall) is a super cute version of the denim dress. Dresses with a retro feel have definitely made a comeback and I find them adorable! They give a youthful and innocent look that it’s incredibly feminine. The best way to wear them is layered over with a t-shirt, tank top or even a casual shirt. Personally I like it best with tank tops because it brings out the design better and I love denim on tanned skin (I’m not tanned yet but I will be soon!!!)
I got mine from Zara’s latest collection and I know I will be wearing it throughout summer!
It is also very easy to wear with flats or heels. I think I like it better with espadrilles or wedges, however I liked it with my heels as well!
























Dungaree dress: Zara
White top: Zara
Heels: H&M
Boho bag: Handmade (orders here: https://www.facebook.com/cosijewels/?fref=ts )


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment