Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Italian Job




Una notte a Napoli
Con la luna ed il mare
Ho incontrato un angelo
Che non poteva più volar
Una notte a Napoli
Delle stelle si scordò
E anche senza ali
In cielo mi portò......

"One evening in Napoli,
with the moon and the sea
I met an angel
that could no longer fly
One evening in Napoli
forgotten by the stars
and even without wings
he took me to the sky..."

Favorite song....in my favorite country! Italy! Yes...here I am again. What can I say? I can't stay away from it for a long time. On a beautiful day in Rome, my mood was screaming for color! And this dress is all about colors! As a recent buy from H&M, this dress reflects my style perfectly. Happy, colorful, chic...Italian! My perfect choice for a day in Rome and coffee in Piazza Navona.

Favorite details:  the sleeveless cut and the 2 splits on the sides.

Enjoy the song and the post!

Love you birdies!




















Dress: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21
Purse: Zara
Shades: Asos


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment