Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2017

British country girl




Good morning sunshines!

My inspiration for today was the British countryside look! And what’s more British than tweed? This stylish and traditional British fabric is usually woven and rough but my version of tweed skirt today is slightly lighter in the traditional “ Prince of Wales” check pattern.
I love this style so much! I was always fascinated by the elegance of British Lords and Ladies in their tweed suits looking so aristocratic!
Through the centuries, this style has remained stylishly smart and classy. It never goes out of fashion and it bounces between classic and contemporary. It has infinite possibilities during autumn and winter and not only is it warm but it smartens an outfit instantly.
I wore my skirt with a rhombus patterned knitted top because as you know I love weird combinations on patterns and because it is also another version of the traditional British clothing.


I completed the outfit with over the knee suede-looking burgundy boots and I wonder whether I should go hunting or golfing?  


























Tweed-looking skirt: Vintage Marais Paris
Top: Zara
Boots: Shoebox
Coat: G+


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment