Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2018

Plunge swimsuits






Hey sweeties!

I bet most of you are on vacation right now. Or at least I hope so!
As you must have noticed, lately I have been loving the one-piece swimsuits more than ever. Especially the ones with dramatic plunging. Quite some time ago I had heard about a site with affordable prices and styles on swimwear but I was worried about the quality. However a friend had suggested I give it a try since she had ordered before and she was happy with the products. And she was right! 9 out of 10 were exactly as seen on the photos and the quality surprised me! I will surely be ordering more next year!

P.s It takes a bit long to arrive but if you choose the right ones for you is worth it!

I loved this red one (which is the same cut as the floral one in my previous post).

Enjoy the post and the rest of your vacation!

The name of the site is Zaful and here is the link:
































Swimsuit: Zaful
Pedant: Mango


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment