Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Orange bikini please





Hello dolls!
I know it’s been a while since my last post but this is the season I give my body a break and I spoil it by letting it lay on the beach to catch some of those much  needed sun rays. And while it lays there untroubled I make sure it does it in the right bikini. Was this orange high waisted bikini the right choice? I don’t know, since this is in the eyes of the beholder. What I do know is that I was feeling good in it and that’s the mission we need to accomplish. To feel good with our choices and to have the time of our lives!
High waisted bikinis are an old story. Still happening though.  The versions and colors are countless. I fell in love primarily with the color of this one. It brings your tan out so much and it's so summery! Find your type and tame those waves!

Cheers loves!



















Bikini: Zaful
Hat: Athens Monastiraki
Beach cover: Zara


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment