Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Summer stories




Aloha everyone!

I just got back from my vacation (part of it-still looking forward to some things) and I have to admit that I have recharged my batteries and I feel ready to take on new challenges! As a traditional Greek-Cypriot girl with a Mediterranean temperament, for me summer equals Greek Islands. Which means: Beach, blue domes, fish by the sea, sunsets, island hopping, flip flops, salty hair, beach bars, night swims, hospitable people, ferry boats, more beach, more food….. I could go on forever…. This is my summer! And this is how my summer stories are written in my head and in my heart!

So you understand that for a Mediterranean girl, summer is food for the soul! So we need to be well prepared and well equipped when the time comes to take that trip! Since we spend 90% of the day in a swimsuit, we want to make sure we pick the right one (or 10!). And by “right” I mean the one that will make US feel good with our self. That’s the motto of this blog. If it makes you feel good, wear it!

Looking good is important for our confidence, but feeling good is even more important for our peace of mind. We go to the beach to enjoy ourselves, the beach and the company of others. So we shouldn’t let discomfort ruin our experience!

Today I chose to wear this one-piece swimsuit in yellow floral tones! And of course I followed my own advice! I had the time of my life!!!


Cheers!




















Swimsuit: Zaful
Shades: Zara


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment