Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

J'aime Paris!





Awwwww at last and long last!!!!

We arrived at the highlight of my trip! My favorite part and last destination of this trip. PARIS!!!!
I just LOVE PARIS!! Who doesn't???? Ok, just to set things straight, my big love is Italy! This is something you should know about me! I am OBSESSED with Italy. I go there every couple of months and all my friends and family know that if I ever leave Cyprus it would be for Italy!! But this post is not about Italy! It’s about my second love….Paris!

As I said Paris is the last destination of this trip. Every time I do the Central Europe trip, I can’t wait to get to Paris! WHY??? For soooo many reasons!


a) Paris is….Paris. No special introductions needed. It’s one of the most beautiful cities in the world!

b) My favorite shopping area is in Paris. Another thing you should know about me is that I am also obsessed with vintage shops! I absolutely love them!! And in Paris I go crazy with them. The famous area of MARAIS with numerous vintage shops has become my second home lately! The owners know me by my first name!! I spend hours and hours digging for hidden treasures! And they never disappoint me! Most of my favorite pieces in my closet come from Marais.

c) My favorite falafel place is in Paris (also in Marais area. So after I’m done with vintage shopping I go straight for falafel. It’s a ritual)!

d) One of the nicest ADIDAS shops is in Paris (the one in Champs Elysees).To die for…

e) One of the biggest FOREVER 21 is Paris too! (The one in Rue de Rivoli). Please go if you ever visit Paris. Just make sure you have 4-5 hours free time ahead of you!


Do you need more reasons to see why I’m nuts about it?


And of course I have 4-5 posts from there…You were afraid of that right??

First post comes from Montmartre! A hill North of Paris with the most amazing view and where all the artists are! And of course the famous church of Sacre Coeur (Sacred Heart).

Enjoy ( don't forget the music button!!)
























Some "Moulin Rouge" posing..








Skirt: Lavish Alice Python
Top: Zara
Shoes: Topshop
Rings :H&M
Demin Jacket: Tally Weijl
Purse: LANCEL Paris



Till the next one...





No comments:

Post a Comment