Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 3: Prague-Homeless look!

At first I was worried that my posts from the trip would look weird since we are entering the Summer period in Cyprus, and I would be posting photos of me wrapped up in coats and hats and all that, but waking up today in this weather made me feel a little better! Don’t get me wrong! I am THE Summer gal and every winter I am just surviving till the next Summer comes, but I have to admit that this time it was convenient! Plus, I have some winter clothes that I haven’t had the chance to wear yet, so I am planning on wearing them all this week!!
By the way it’s raining cats and dogs outside but enough with the weather.

 Moving on to day 3! We finally arrived in Prague. The capital of the Czech Republic with about 1.3 million people. I've never been a huge fan of Prague…I have to admit that it is a very picturesque city, especially the old town with the Astronomical clock and the Romanesque – Baroque buildings but for some reason it doesn't talk to my heart. What  weird creatures we are…


I said that I wasn't going to talk about the weather any more but I have to share this with you. I literally FROZE there. I don’t even remember when the last time was that I felt sooooo cold. I woke up confident! The sun was smiling at me so I thought that I could get away with my super comfy sweatpants and my denim jacket! Little did I know!! Mid-tour and within 2 minutes (I swear) of already being on the tour, the sky went all black and the wind was so strong that I had to hold on to someone to keep me from flying away! And of course the only day that I had not taken my umbrella with me, it started raining so hard that I couldn't hear my own thoughts! And when I thought it couldn't get any worse guess what?? It started hailing! And OF COURSE we had to be on Charles Bridge on that particular moment where there is no place to hide. Thankfully it only lasted for 5 minutes and we were only 15 minutes away from the end of the tour.

 I rushed back to the hotel and I went though all my stuff in my luggage to find my beanie and gloves (which by the way I though would be too much when I was packing).
 I wrapped myself up in my grey cardigan and I plucked  up the courage to go out again!

You might think that I look comfortable in the photos, but only my feet know how cold I was….

Coming up!
















Sweatpants: ZARA
Finger-less mittens: ASOS
Denim Jacket: Tally Weijl
Shades: Ray Ban Wayfarer
Grey Cardigan: www.sheinside.com
Giraffe earrings: Hand-made from Prague 

Till the next one...


No comments:

Post a Comment