Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 2: Dreaming in Dresden....

Well hello again! Time for my second post…this time in Dresden.  After spending 2 days in Berlin, we headed off to Prague with an in-between break in Dresden. Dresden (one of my favorite destinations of this trip).A beautiful city in Germany, closer to the border with Czech with about half a million population.  Set amidst a stunning river landscape with a beautiful baroque old town , it never fails to fascinate me!

After freezing in Berlin, I was hoping for nicer weather conditions in Dresden but in the morning the sky didn't seem promising. At least it wasn't raining but I could tell by the cold wind that short sleeves were out of the question. Actually it was quite cold (as you will notice from my photos).
So I decided that I wanted to wear something warm and comfortable. I put on my ripped jeans, my sneakers and my (so convenient –it folds up very easily in my luggage) black long coat!

My mood was great, the clouds had gone and Dresden was even prettier than I remembered!

Voila!

















I fell in love with those horses....







Jeans and top: Zara
Sneakers: Tally Weijl
Shades: ASOS
Coat: vintage


Till the next one.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment