Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What a wonderful world!





Isn't it weird how we take some things for granted sometimes? Today I woke up with this thought in my head…the things we take for granted. As I was getting ready to go to work, running around trying to find what clothes to wear and getting all stressed up because I couldn't find a certain top I was looking for, and then feeling even more stressed about all the things I knew I had to do at work….. And suddenly it hit me!!
What am I doing? Are those things worth stressing out for?

Why is it that we only pay attention to the negative things in our lives? And why do we let ourselves become obsessed over stupid things while there are sooo many other things out there we should be grateful for. Things that we tend to forget. Like the people we love, our parents, our friends, our pets. Or even music! Have you ever though what wonderful thing music is? It can lift you up in seconds and make you so happy that you just want to dance along.

 It might sound corny to some people but I feel so lucky to be living on an island where the weather is sunny with an average of 326 days a year!  I forgot how beautiful that is until I hadn't seen a ray of sun in 2 weeks during my trip.
And then suddenly there was this beautiful morning in Amsterdam. The minute I opened the window and felt the warmth of the sun, I realized how much I had missed it!

I was so hyper I didn't know what to do with myself! Isn't that feeling the best?

Just stop worrying for a minute and enjoy the sun.


I couldn't wait to run outside……






















Leggings, white top and gray hoodie: H&M
Denim Jacket: Tally Weijl
Shades: ASOS

Till the next one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment