Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Eiffel by day...J'adore!




Hello my friends!! It's been a few days since my last post! I was sooooooo busy I couldn't find the time for a new post! But I am stealing some time cause I missed you!

One more post from Paris! This time, the Eiffel Tower by day! I know the weather here is getting really hot and in my photos I'm wrapped up but hey! It was cold!! Especially on that particular day! Oh I remember it very well! I had put on my shredded pink skirt and my white tank top and I had to take my coat off for the pictures! People were looking at me like I was crazy! It was freezing and I was posing half naked! I have to admit that you can't really tell how cold I was from the photos. Just look how the rest of the people were dressed around me and you'll understand!

Besides the cold, I had so much fun that day! We were running in the metro to take pictures  before the sun went down! Mission accomplished...The Eiffel Tower by day!












































Skirt and shoes: TOPSHOP
Purse: H&M
Shades: Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment