Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sous le ciel de Paris





Where else could my second post from Paris be? Of course at the Eiffel Tower.
If you think about it logically, the Eiffel Tower is a rather…ugly iron construction. HOWEVER and SOMEHOW in a magical way, this construction is sooooo romantic and so beautiful at the same time. You can’t even think of Paris without it! It’s the symbol of the city, the symbol of the country actually!

Millions of people visit Paris every year to see it! To propose under it, to have dinner on it, to take pictures in front of it, to climb up on it (all 1665 steps!)!!

I read once that the lifts on the Tower travel a combined distance of 103,000 km a year- two and a half times the circumference of the Earth!! That’s one hell of a well-visited monument!

It’s funny, but I have been to Paris more than 10 times and I’ve only been on the Eiffel Tower once (for a surprise dinner!!). As I told you, I’m not a romantic person in general, however it was nice to see the view from up there once. But I prefer to just look at it from a distance. It’s more exciting! And it’s the perfect background for my photos!

You absolutely have to see the Eiffel tower both by day and night!

I just can’t have enough of this glittering beacon in the middle of Paris….


And as the song of this post says, Sous le ciel de Pari...Under the sky of Paris....



























Leggings: ADIDAS 
Top: ZARA
Coat: Jasper Conran
Purse: H&M
Shoes TOPSHOP
Hat: C&A Vienna

P.S This post is dedicated to my "photographer" whom I love to the moon and back....


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment