Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Burgundy love




Hey hey loves!

Burgundy is one of the colors I love during Fall and winter. Not just in clothes but in accessories and makeup as well. It’s warm and very aristocratic (especially in the velvet edition). I think it flatters almost all skin tones and you can create some unique combinations with other colors.
Specifically the polka dot burgundy reminds a lot of Italy. It’s a pattern that Italian stars wore a lot (Like Sophia Loren…. and you know that Sophia is my idol)!
Once more on this blog, the mixing of patterns is no news! This time it’s double polka with my oldie but favorite H&M skirt in blue and white. The shirt is from H&M new collection.
The khaki purse-belt is an accessory I use a lot when I want to make the outfit a little more interesting and to add a splash of neutral shade to my outfit.

I completed the look I had in mind today with a pair of geometric shaped earrings in gold.

Take a look at today's inspiration xxx


























Skirt :H&M
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Aldo
Shades: Topshop



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment