Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Bardot Swimsuit




Ok…this is an ode to island life! I can’t stress enough how much I adore the effortless life on islands in the summer. Who doesn’t after all? For me this is the ultimate vacation. The warm color of the sand…the rich blue of the sea and the sky…and the happy shades of your tan that makes you glow inside out! And most of all, the freedom in clothes! I mentioned it before and I will say it again! In the summer you can get away with wearing very simple and light clothes throughout the day! You can walk around in your swimsuit and your flip flops feeling free and happy

And talking about swimsuits, as if we didn’t have enough swimsuit types already!!! The off- the –shoulder- style (also known as bardot) is apparently one of the hottest trends of the season. I have to admit that I haven’t seen that many women around wearing this style, but it surely caught my eye when I saw it on the fashion sites. I find it so feminine and stylish! It’s just like a cropped top (and you know how much I love cropped tops), only in a shorter version! The good news is that with the right pair of shorts or sarong, you can wear it as a summer top too!

I got mine in black because I love black on tanned skin! Just slide the sleeves off while tanning to avoid the weird tan lines and when you are off the beach, just wrap your sarong and you are ready for you favorite walks around the island…


























Bardot top: ASOS
Bikini bottoms: H&M
Sarong: Bershka
Shades: H&M


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment