Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Under the moon...





Laa Laa Laaaaaaa !!

I can’t stop singing to my post’s song today. A Greek summer song that reminds me of the wonderful endless summers of my teen years.
Awww…….one of those summer nights that you remember on a cold winter day at the office helping you get through the season until the next summer comes! Tonight was that night! You can’t have a proper summer without a night swim! And night swims call for one piece swimsuit.
This green floral one piece is an oldie from H&M but I still love it!  What I love the most about it is that from the front it almost looks like a high waisted bikini and from the back it looks like one piece. I also love the exotic color which looks so good on tanned skin.
One of my favorite color combinations is green and blue! I love the contrast of these two intense colors that scream “summer”. And since we were going for a walk downtown after the swim, I combined it with my blue handmade tassel earrings, wrapped my beige cardigan and voila! Ready for an ice cream walk!
























Swimsuit: H&M
Cardigan: ZARA


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment