Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2017

My stylish friends: Part 3


Hello dolls!

They say that when you meet someone for the first time, you can almost immediately tell if you will hit it off or not! I have to admit that I have changed my mind many times about people but with this beauty here I knew I liked her from the moment we said “ Hi” almost 10 years ago! And although I lost her tracks at some point, the minute we reunited I remembered exactly why we had hit it off!

Besides our similarities in our lifestyles, I remember that one of the first things that I had liked about her was her style!! I loved the way she could pull off her unique looks so naturally! And her hair….awwww her hair. I’m telling you girls, she has the kind of hair we all envy! So voluminous and silky. And the best part….she’s never had it dyed! That’s her natural color (I thought I was the last person in Cyprus with natural color)!!

I admire her discipline in her lifestyle habits (she eats healthily and works out regularly). She is a mother of 2 angels and look at her body for God’s sake! The girl you'd love to hate!
She has a rock style and oh boy, does she rock it all right!!

We enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you Melina, you are a sweetheart!





























Jeans, shirt and leather jacket: Zara
Shoes: Flashback
Fishnet tights: Calzedonia


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment