Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2016

A shoulder to cry on





Hello loves!

 It’s been some time since my last post and I’ve missed you!

So, you’ve probably noticed that the place is teeming with off-the-shoulder tops! And I’m so happy for that because I absolutely love them! They show just the right amount of skin, plus they give you that laid-back romantic vibe! And since summer is the prime time to show some tanned skin, this is the perfect way to do it!

Today I matched my red cropped off-the-shoulder top with a mustard colored pair of pants (because as you know I love mixing and matching colors)! I also wore my hair differently today. Actually my natural hair is curly so I wore it in a more afro-kind-of style way! In general, our summer hair should be as natural as possible. Living in Cyprus (we might be lucky to have 10 months of sunshine but our summers come with humidity and sky-high temperatures) makes hair styling a little difficult! So go for your natural looks!

My handmade boho purse (which goes with everything!!) completed my outfit for today.

More off-the-shoulder looks coming up soon!


Ciao loves xxx 



























Top: Bershka
Pants: Rome street market
Shoe: Custom made
Earrings: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment