Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Ale Ale Ale



Let me just start by saying HOW MUCH I love the beat of my song today! It makes me wanna dance (not that I need an excuse to do so, but this particular song never fails to lift my mood).
So I’ve made peace with the fact that I’m growing older (and wiser??) and with this revelation I understood why I found myself gravitating towards sneakers!! Heels? Of course J’adore!! But somehow I cheat my way out of wearing them so often by doing more sporty chic looks!
Adidas superstars are a badass! Period. Have they killed the heels?  They are surely getting there! Why? Because they are more comfortable, more relaxed and they go with ANYTHING. And even if they don’t…they do!!

Cheers



































Sneakers: ADIDAS Superstar
Jeans: Mango
Trench coat: H&M
Top: Zara
Shades: C&A Paris


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment