Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Culottes and braids





Hello my girls (and boys, why not! You can keep up with our fashion too).

We’ve all loved culottes and the truth is that they have been in fashion for quite some time! But I believe that these wide-legged cropped trousers will still be a favorite piece through spring and summer!  And whether you feel like styling them with cropped tops and sandals or sweaters and sneakers for colder weather, these classy trousers will give you a wonderfully comfortable feeling!
I got this pair from Zara and I was excited with the fabric and color. Knitted beige! I knew I would be able to wear them both during fall and summer, as the light knit fabric is warm enough for those chilly fall evenings but also light enough for summer walks! So versatile!

Today I styled mine with light gray top and chunky heeled-sandals! I like adding a different style to my clothes by tying them or adding belts and other accessories that prevent me from getting bored of them. So I decided to tie a back knot and transform my regular top into a cropped one.

I also tried a different hairstyle today! The tribal messy braid. I wish my hair was thicker so that the braid would look bigger but oh well!
This summer you will see me with many big, voluminous tribal braids as I absolutely love them!  
































Everything from ZARA


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment