Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Smarty pants





Although I’m not a big fan of pants, I have a few of them in my closet. Today I was inspired to wear a more “conservative” kind of outfit.
I got this stretch, high waist pair from Zara in dark blue that is not often in the spotlight as I was saving it for more formal occasions like business events or interviews, but today I tried wearing it with a more playful top to make it more interesting and light.
My choice of top was mainly based on the color. Since the pants are dark colored, I wanted to match it with a bright top like this yellow, crochet one.
And of course since Summer is approaching in a fast pace, I couldn’t help but grab with me my boho  handmade clutch bag (which will be my favorite for the Summer).

As for the earrings, well…you know me by now! I like them chunky and long!

Cheers!























Pants: ZARA
Top: ZARA
Earrings: Handmade by order: https://www.facebook.com/cosijewels/?fref=ts


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment