Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The patterned boyfriend jeans







I love jeans! All kinds of jeans! I was so excited when I found this flowery version of the boyfriend-stone washed pair in Zara! It’s so playful and you can wear it with so many different ways!

It was just what I needed to wear today. Match it with a chunky knit sweater for any occasion. Wear it with sneakers and a long cardigan for a more casual look, or with heels rolled up for a night out!

You don’t need to accessorize a lot as the jeans are enough on their own!

I grabbed my hand-made purse (by Ms. Elpida-thank you soooooo much) and I enjoyed the fine day in the park!

Many thanks to Antonis for the trousers and Marios for the knit top! <3 <3


































Jeans and top: ZARA
Purse: Hand-made (by Ms. Elpida)
Shoes: Forever 21
Shades: H&M
Necklace: H&M


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment