Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, November 3, 2014

Double check






Double “check” before you leave!

As the weather is getting noticeably cooler, it’s time to take out those warmer fabrics from your closet! I had to dig in my closet a lot to find them as I still have the summer clothes lying out!

One of the loveliest “winter” fabrics is of course the Scottish check pattern! Not saying that you can’t wear check in a summer version, but somehow it “fits” better in the winter!

 My lovely friend Laura says that I can successfully mix 2 “seemingly mismatched” patterns in many of my outfits. I like to do that a lot. Experiment with colors, fabrics and styles. Mixing 2 different versions of a check pattern might sound frightening but you should dare it!! If you can pull it off with your overall style, it creates a unique combination that will surprise you!

Surprise yourselves by daring to mix and match 2 or even more patterns of fabric. Aren't you bored of the same old…?






























Skirt: Vintage from Paris-Marais (Kilo shop)
Top: Forever 21 Brussels
Suede Shoes: H&M Amsterdam
Earrings: Vintage
Purse: H&M Florence
Rings: H&M Paris


Till the next one...




Follow me on ASOS Fashion Finder

No comments:

Post a Comment