Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

The fluffy fur




Fur! Eco-fur, fluffy-fur, colored fur or printed fur, long or short fur, it doesn't matter! As long as you have something fluffy-furry in your closet. And as long as it's fake!! This Fall it's all about furry items! So my girls, it's a must have for sure!

The colder the weather, the bigger the fur ;-)

I was inspired in Paris today and I was also super happy because for the first time they got my name almost right in Starbucks! If only they had put a "T"instead of a "C"... but oh well. It's Paris! They can call me whatever.

Enjoy the lovely song along with my post.

xxx






















Fluffy fur: BSB Athens
Flare jeans: Zara
Purse: Zara
Shoes: Forever 21
Hath Panja chain: Forever 21


Till the next one...




No comments:

Post a Comment