Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gypsy girl






Skirts are occupying a big part of my closet. I find them very convenient a stylish. I like all kinds of skirts but I think my favorite ones are the midi-length. They are very feminine and with the right choice for our body type it can transform you into a “femme fatal”. Especially with the “total black” look, you will turn heads for sure. Just make sure to pick the right length to suit your body type.

I found this skirt in a vintage shop and I fell in love with it! Today I was in a “gypsy-flamenco” mood so I combined it with my black long sleeve cropped top (you should have at least one long sleeve cropped top in your closet this winter. They are perfect with high-waist full skirts)!

I am currently also lovinnnnnng my E|S Designs earrings that made my Gypsy look even more special!! I will definitely be wearing them a lot this winter!! They go with most of my outfits!! Just love them!!

Dance to Bamboleo and…..Ole!!!
































Cropped top: H&M
Skirt: vintage
Earrings: E|S designs: https://www.facebook.com/elenisdesigns
Shoes: My design-custom made
Purse: Zara
Shades: D&G



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment