Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 2, 2014

The long dress



SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!!!!!!

At last and loooong last it's THAT time of year again when I am finally on Summer leave.....
I have been planning a trip to a Greek island (for me Summer is only Greek!!) since February!! That's about the period when I start dreaming of the beaches while I am at the office....
I knew I was going to a Greek island for sure, I just wasn't sure to which one (there are thousands of them after all!). Even though I had a rough idea at the back of my mind.... I was still bouncing in between a couple of them. And finally the decision was made. WE ARE GOING TO MYKONOS!!! No surprise.... ;-)
Even though I've been there many times, I still wanted to spent part of my vacation there.
Mykonos is just....Mykonos!! I can't think of Summer without thinking of me walking the streets of Mykonos  in my flip flops with salt in my hair...

For the trip there I chose my long gray dress. Long cotton dresses are the best choice for Summer. I have it in all colors.Try them!you'll love them!


I took sooo many photos that my next 10 posts will come from there!!!!

I hope you are all having a great time and that you are at the beach enjoying a mojito!!

Cheers <3 <3 <3
























Dress and earrings: H&M
Purse: Suiteblanco
Shades: Vintage from Florence


Till the next one...










No comments:

Post a Comment