Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

You are my sunshine!



Ciao loves!

As promised, here is my "yellow" post of the week!
When I hear of summer I automatically think of colors! Yellow is probably the first color that comes to mind (especially if you live in Cyprus)!. It represents our summer, our sun, our sand!!
Preferably worn on tanned skin (it brings out the strength of the color)!
Today I chose a yellow asymmetric dress in long sleeve (yeap, not to be worn before 7pm!!). I have mentioned it many times that I just love long sleeve tops with mini skirts or shorts and long sleeve mini dresses. I love the contrast it creates! Effortless sexiness.
Keep the rest simple.
Enjoy your day and the post dolls!
























Dress: ASOS
Mules: MANGO
Shades: H&M



Till the next one...

 

4 comments: