Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Hat please!




Ok, so you are not a hat person….Neither was I. I mean I’ve always liked them…just not on me! I used to buy hats from every destination I was traveling to! From berets in Paris, to Chinese pyramid hats in China, fedora hats in Italy and of course the straw hats in Greece. But I would just admire them in my closet. Where would I wear it without feeling that everyone is looking at me (for all the wrong reasons)! I thought I would never wear them. But as I say often in this blog, in fashion you should never say never!!

Straw hats are not only a chic accessory but also an extra barrier against those UV rays! Go for the ones that couple well with casual outfits but if you feel like exaggerating then trend, the go for the over-sized ones.

Today I wore one of my favorites which combines chic and casual.

Hope you like it!

Ciao loves!


























Hat: Mykonos market
Shoes: ASOS
Top: H&M
Pants: Zara
Earrings: Mango


Till the next one...

2 comments:

  1. Είστε ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΉ. Πολύ ωραίο στυλ. Ωραία φωτογράφηση..τα ρούχα υπέροχα. Τα κάνεις ΥΠΈΡΟΧΑ!!

    ReplyDelete