Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2020

Never fully dressed





Hi loves!

I hope you are all having the time of your lives and that you are enjoying summer to the maximum!

So…I got this outfit while I was pregnant. I guess I couldn’t resist even though I knew I wouldn’t be wearing it for a longggg time. I knew that at some point I would and that was good enough for me! This brand (Never fully dressed) is one of my favorites! I get their stuff from ASOS and they never fail me!

They usually have dresses or 2 pieces (wrap skirts and cami tops). What I loved about this particular one was that the fabric of the top is the same pattern as the skirt, only in different colors. I just love weird color and pattern combinations.

Invest in a wrap skirt! They are so easy to wear!!!

Enjoy the rest of your summer dolls!!

xxxxx



















 

Wrap skirt and top: Never fully dressed (ASOS)

Shoes: Topshop 



Till the next one...


No comments:

Post a Comment