Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2014

Haunted





I have to admit that I was always fascinated by this creepy hotel… As a kid I used to play there all the time in the summers as we have a cozy mountain house next to it. Unopened letters, creepy door sounds, clothes on the floor and huge windows…And all those weird stories!
 Even my grandmother used to work there so I heard all kinds of stories. I grew up with the idea that this intimidating hotel was haunted. But for some reason as kids we were never scared. We spent hours and hours playing and exploring the place.
Growing up, I used to visit it every now and then. Mostly with curious friends.

It was time I went back for a photo shoot…


Creepy…




































Sweater: H&M 
Leather pants: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Hooded scarf: H&M
Beanie: H&M
Mittens: C&A Vienna


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment