Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

50 shades of gray





Grey is one of my favorite colors. All 50 shades of it! J It’s funny how a color that belongs to the “dull” colors list can be so elegant. In the summer it can be matched with white and in the winter with black!

I found this dress in H&M in Rome a couple of weeks ago. I loved the color, the line, the material and the price!!! It was the last piece on sales and it was my size! Boy, I love those moments!

The stretchy material can be worn easily with casual sneakers as well but today I wore it with my favorite ankle boots. They are oldies but they will stick in my closet for a few more years!

The photos for this post were taken in my childhood Luna park which closed down some years ago. My Cypriot friends will recognize it and I’m sure it will bring back happy memories.

Don’t forget to listen to the song as well. One of my favorite pieces of Manos Xatzidakis!


Kisses!!

































Dress: H&M Rome
Boots: Zara
Leather jacket: Zara
Scarf: Bershka
Purse: Suitblanco
Shades: RayBan Wayfarer


Till the next one... 

No comments:

Post a Comment