Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

Freezing and loving it!





Oh my GOD! It's finally cold enough....cold enough to wear that warm cape coat I've had for quite some time now in my closet but rarely had the chance to wear it in Cyprus!!
The last few days have been really cold (foreign friends: I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!)  I'm not complaining!! I might be the only person who is getting soooo excited for freezing! We kinda miss this weather in Cyprus. Don't get me wrong! I LOVE Summer and I feel super lucky that Cyprus is sunny 95% of the time, but I do appreciate some "I can't feel my face" type of cold every now and then...

This cape coat must be the warmest piece in my closet. Honestly, I don't feel a thing when I wear it! What a bliss!
As I said previously in my posts, most of my outfits can be worn with both heels and flat shoes depending on the occasion. So today I tried it on with my new favorite pair of super warm boots I got from my last trip to Rome and with my chunky heel boots for when you want to feel a little more...elevated :-)

Another piece of my outfit that I love is my new wishbone pendant from G & P jewellery designer. And this is just one of the many nice pieces they have. Check out their FB page!! You'll love them:

https://www.facebook.com/GPjewellerydesigner?pnref=story

Enjoy along with the song :-)





























Cape coat: TOPSHOP (Cyprus)
Leggings: Calzedonia
Top: New Look (Brussels)
Purse: San Lorenzo (Florence)
Heel boots: Lanindor (Cyprus)
Flat boots: ALDO (Rome)
Shades: Rayban wayfarer 
Pendant: https://www.facebook.com/GPjewellerydesigner?pnref=story
Mittens: C&A (Paris)



Till the next one...



No comments:

Post a Comment