Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Suits and skirts



Hi loves!
It's 11pm, baby is sleeping, I made myself some coffee and I am enjoying some "me" time. And posting on my blog is one of the things that make me happy and relaxed...

Today I am trying an old favorite combination. The suit blazer with mini skirt ( I chose a curved hem one). 

I wanted to match different colors (although I'd also love the same color on both the skirt and the blazer), however I found this combination a little more interesting and fun!

For this look, choose a long line blazer to go over the skirt. It makes the outfit a little less" strict" and a little more "casual".
I styled the blazer with a belt cause I liked the effect of the "skirt over skirt" it creates with my skirt.

I can also see this blazer with biker shorts in the same texture or even a pair of 3/4 leggings in dark gray. So many options out there....


Hope you enjoy the post <3 

Cheers loves






























Blazer: Massimo Dutti
Skirt/top/ shoes: Zara
Belt: Mango 


Till the next one...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment