Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Denim skirt- white shirt combo





Morning dolls!

I started writing this blog last night but I was sooo tired I could barely type! So here I am today fresh and rested (as fresh as a mom who wakes up 2-3 times every night can be!!).
So my inspiration for today’s post is a wardrobe essential, the jean skirt! I have at least 15 of them. In all shades, lengths, styles! I just love them! They are like a canvas cause you can play with so many combinations! Plus, they are suitable for all seasons!!
Today I chose a breezy combination with another classic piece, the white shirt! I styled my outfit with my newly fave shoes in bright pink since it’s the color of the summer (along with other candy-colors!) and my straw fedora hat. For an everyday look I would wear it with my sneakers and untucked shirt.


I accessorized with my handmade bracelets in blue and green (for orders send me a message on the instagram account. Find the link in the credits below). 





















Skirt: Pull and Bear
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: EGO
Purse: ZARA



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment