Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Summer farewell






Hello sweethearts!

Do not be fooled by the title of my post today. Summer is not by any means gone! And you know me… I will be going to the beach until I can’t put my feet in the freezing water anymore! But before Fall comes for good (I will pretend I didn’t notice the rain today), I have decided to post one last “summery” post before I start wearing my warmer outfits. To be honest I wasn’t planning on posting today’s photos from the beach as a blog post, but I got so emotional when I was going through them because it was a perfect day… The water was amazing and the sunset breathtaking. I had to share this with you.

Wearing one of my favorite (I say this for all my swimsuits, don’t I?) one piece in white. I usually wear my white swimsuits towards the end of the Summer as I want to make sure I have tanned enough to pull it off. I think I have…
Interesting detail: The goldish straps which turn a simple white piece into a glamorous one!

Goodbye Summer. It’s been real.<3 o:p="">
























Swimsuit: DESPI
Cardigan: C&A
Hair scarf: Indian shop

Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment