Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2016

My stylish friends: Part 1






Hello sweethearts!


Today I have a different post for you. Lately I’ve been thinking about all the stylish girlfriends that I have and I thought it would be a shame not to feature them on my blog, praising their unique style. So I am initiating a series of blogs in between my posts, where I will be presenting you some of my stylish friends and their fashion choices!


Starting with my dear friend Despo who successfully chose to wear her version of the little black dress! It’s true that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication and Despo proves that by turning an everyday cotton black dress from ZARA into a perfect and glamorous outfit.

I love the choice of shoes as most of my shoes are nude colored as well. You can wear them with any color and especially with black as it makes your legs look longer! Invest in a nude pair and you won’t regret it!

For today’s post, Despo chose our new handmade clutch bag and earrings that matched her outfit perfectly (for orders see credits at the end of the post).

P.S In case you were wondering, yes!! Her hair is that long and it's all natural!

Many thanks Despo!  























Dress: ZARA
Clutch and earrings: Handmade For orders visit ( https://www.facebook.com/cosijewels/ )


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment