Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Cioccolato



Hello lovelies!

Feeling all chocolatey today! Another favorite color of mine…..all shades of it! Actually I think brown / beige are my colors! For both summer and winter. It is warm, reliable, mysterious and not so common in this chocolate shade I’d say!

It looks equally nice on blondes and brunettes! You can combine different shades of it or wear it top to toe. Matches perfectly with light blue colors and pretty much any other color with very few exceptions.

Matching brown with black would not be on my top list a few years back! But as I always say, never say never cause you never know how your mind will change at some point.

So here I am today with an (almost) one tone of brown (the coat is a bit lighter) matched with black shoes and purse.

Cheers loves!

Stay safe!





















Coat/ trousers/top: ZARA
Purse: MANGO
Shoes: Shoebox
Chains: Konstantia Kalli Accessories


Till the next one...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment