Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Spanish flamenco triangle scarves-Handmade for sale!!!






I just loooovvveee triangle flamenco-style scarves!! I have at least 5 of them! I think they are so mysterious and sexy!! They can transform you into a Spanish diva instantly! Every time I wear mine, I feel like dancing to Spanish guitar! OLE!

They are so stylish and back in fashion! You can wear them all year long!! With your jeans, denim jacket, on top of your coat, with shorts, even with your swimsuit in the Summer!
I was so excited when my talented friend Christina started making them in traditional handmade way! I couldn't stop ordering them in all colors!

If you are interested in buying one too, check out the prices below and inbox me in my facebook account here: https://www.facebook.com/costantia.kalli


BLACK TRIANGLE SCARF:€ 45 











BEIGE TRIANGLE SCARF: € 20














BLACK/WHITE/GRAY RECTANGLE: € 35










BABY BLUE TRIANGLE SCARF: € 25 

MULTICOLORED FLOWER PURSE: € 25











WHITE/BLUE TRIANGLE SCARF: € 35














WHITE TRIANGLE SCARF: € 45







Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment