Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

La vie en...blue



Ok, you know that I am a vintage lover. I mentioned it in my blog many times. So this is one more of my vintage buys! I got this dress from an amazing vintage shop in Berlin.
The thing with vintage shops is that they have some amazing pieces but since they only have one of each piece, you must be very lucky to find one which is the right size for you.  And the fact that almost none of the vintage shops have a changing room, you have to risk it! There were many times when I bought clothes without trying them on and most of them fit well luckily. But even if they don’t, I have my very beloved seamstress ( hello Ms. Argyroulla!) who transforms my clothes!

When I took her this dress it was huge and rather baggy but as usual she did her magic…




























Dress: Vintage-Made in Berlin
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: H&M
Beanie: Zara

Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment