Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Leggings and heels







Hello sugars!

First of all let me just say “Xristos Anesti” (for my foreigner friends: “Jesus has risen”)! I hope you all had a great Easter full of joy, family moments, smells and food! Ohhh I surely did! Especially the food part…. Maybe not the traditional Greek “Easter food” since I found myself in Paris this Easter, but I surely had a few croissants and pain du chocolat! Because when in Paris…..stuff yourself with French sweets till you drop dead! Voila!!

Thank God I could still fit into my leggings! Which by the way are they becoming the new pants? Well maybe not all kinds but a few of them have surely crossed the work-out attire boundary and made it right onto the streets!

There are so many styles and patterns and fabrics that it’s hard to resist wearing them as pants! The kind I prefer is the sporty one with the tight and slightly thick fabric that flatters your figure. I also prefer the ones that have color blocks instead of the really colorful ones.
I love the contrast of the sporty look of the outfit in combination with heels. And unless you are into the “Kim Kardashian big butt” kind of style, I suggest you wear it with a longer top and preferably as simple as possible. Keep it simple and think a little “ghetto-glam”.
Today I wore a color blocked pair I got from H&M, with a long t-shirt (with side splits) and neutral colored heels. I added my leather waist purse as a belt to give the outfit a little more shape.

And off to the Jardin des Tuliers!

Au revoir mes amis!




























Leggings: H&M
Top: ZARA
Heels: ASOS
Waist purse: Athens market


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment