Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Fray hem jeans






 Hello butterflies!

Is summer approaching fast or is it just me? See, this is the thing with Cyprus weather…You go to bed on a winter night and you wake up to a summer day! The transition is kind of sudden and often finds us a little unprepared. We suddenly throw away our jacket and we put on our swimsuit. And usually we have to go back a forth a couple of times before we stick to a season for good. Scottish shower! And of course we end up with the perfect flu (and everything that comes with it-sneezing-coughing- fever blah blah….).
Well this is one of those days. I left the house wearing my jeans and short sleeve t-shirt. By lunchtime I wore my leather mid-sleeve, cropped jacket and by dinner time I was….sick!
And speaking of jeans, the catwalks bring us new ways of wearing them every season. This season I spotted around the frayed hem jeans. I was skeptical about buying them because the 5/6 length is not the most flattering for those who are vertically ….challenged. I’m no midget or something, but I’m not 1.80 either! I knew I liked the trend but I also knew I would probably want to wear them with heels. So I did! The other option would be flat sandals but not just yet… However if you are 1.80 tall you can wear them with sneakers as well. Even though I see many shorter women wearing this length with sneakers, personally it’s not my best!

So find your style and adapt the trend!

P.S Excuse the poor quality of the photos-new lenses needed.





















Jeans, shoes and t-shirt: ZARA
Jacket: Stradivarius 
Shades: H&M
Bracelets: MANGO


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment