Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2017

Oversized shirt




Repeat after me: “Sun is life, sun is life, sun is life”!!!  I can’t stress enough how much I need sun in my life (who doesn’t?). When the sun is out I’m a happy happy girl! Most of my clothes are made for days with sunshine so given the chance I’ll put them on and run out!

OK, so it might not be summer YET, but for me, any sunny day is a good excuse to start taking out my lighter clothes. I don’t care if it gets cloudy again, this time I refuse to put them back!!!

So, now that my “sunshine” delirium is over, let me just tell you about the over sized shirt. And I mean over sized!! It’s one of my favorite pieces of the summer to come! I find it sexy, stylish and easy to wear. You can wear it unbuttoned with a tank top, deep opened with high-waisted skirts/trousers, buttoned all the way for a smarter look, you can combine it with shorts, jeans, skirts or even as dresses if they are long enough!

For today I chose to wear it deep opened with a high waist deconstructed denim skirt and the all time classic fishnets.


And remember, if you don’t have one, the best over sized shirts can be found in your boyfriend’s /husband’s /brother’s /dad’s closet! So don’t be shy to pay them a visit.
























Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Your Eyes Lie (from ASOS)
Purse: Adolfo Dominguez
Shoes: ASOS



Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment