Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Big pants baby!




Hello my little birdies!

Do I feel inspired these days or what? With Summer being one step away, how can I not feel inspired and full of outfit ideas? So here is another one!

Khaki is no news. We know it, we loved it, we wore it and we will keep wearing it for ever! Only this year it’s becoming even baggier and rougher! Still pegged and high waisted, slightly thicker and more resilient fabrics, wider fit and…the chunkier the better!
Big pants are here and we love them! And since summer calls for khaki, some of my favorite color combinations are with white, navy blue, yellow and beige!

Another favorite piece of this post is my super duper straw clutch from Mango (“souvenir” from my beloved Paris!)! I love love looooove it! This summer equip your wardrobe with straw bags (AKA Raffia bags)! And I do not mean beach bags only! Fully obsessed! You can carry them everywhere and they match with almost all outfits!

Enjoy the post loves!




























Khaki Pants: H&M Paris
Top and purse: Mango Paris
Shoes: Forever 21 Paris


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment