Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

Go one-piece!



YES....Life is a beach!

The best part of being on Summer vacation is lying at the beach worry-less... listening to all those amazing re-makes of old songs from the exotic beach bar DJs. That's it....I'm in Heaven and please don't wake me up!

Today I wore my classic, black one-piece swimsuit. I just love one- piece swimsuits and I am so happy they are back in fashion. As I said in a previous post, they might not be the most convenient for tanning beautifully, but if you wear them later in the evening they are perfect!

And if you wear them with a long kimono-style cover up, you have the perfect look for a summer sunset evening.

And don't forget to listen to the song!! That's my mood today! So if you are at the office (awww so sorry for that), just close your eyes for a minute and imagine you are at the beach...

























One piece swimsuit: ZARA
Cover up kimono: H&M
Shades: ASOS
Earrings: H&M


Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment