Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The little...nude dress



There are very few colors I don't like! In general I love colors in my life. Of course always depending on the mood. I go through phases when I only want to wear black or white, sometimes I obsess with earth colors and then there are times when I want to wear nothing but red and yellow and pink and green......

One piece you should always have in your wardrobe is a nude mini dress! It's very easy to wear during the day and if you add some gold accessories you can wear it as an evening summer dress too!

Wear it with skin tone shoes (flats or heels) and tanned purse.

Voila!!


















Dress: ZARA
Purse: San Lorenzo Florence
Shoes: From Tinos island
Round ring: Topshop
Double ring:H&M
Earrings: H&M

Till the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment