Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

Like in Africa!





I am glad it's finally hot enough to complain about how hot it is!!! For a minute I was actually missing winter! But I feel like myself again. Enjoying the ridiculously hot weather...
In the winter when you are cold, you can wear more and more layers and at some point  you will get warm. But what do you do in the Summer? Walk around in your bathing suit? Even that won't make any difference.
If only we didn't have to go to work every day...I wouldn't be getting out of the water!

I was in Africa-mood today. So I wore my safari-like outfit. I surely had the right heat....




































Top: H&M Paris
Shorts: Local store in Rome
Shoes: Stradivarius Athens
Bracelet and shades: H&M Rome


Till the next one...



No comments:

Post a Comment