Previous Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

White Mykonos




Helloooo hellooo!!!

I have just returned from a 9-day trip to Greece and Italy and  my first thought was to share it with you despite my tiredness!
For me, summer vacation is synonym to Greek islands. I just love them! There is no other place I would rather be. I spent all Winter dreaming of the day I would be walking again in the narrow streets of Mykonos, Santorini, Patmos....The minute I set foot on the islands I feel like screaming of excitement!
 I have been to several Greek islands throughout the years but I have a special love for Mykonos and Santorini (like the 95% of the Greek and Cypriot population)! The blue of the sky and the water, the white of the houses, the colorful cobblestone streets...they are just amazing.

Mykonos I love you!! See you in a couple of weeks again!!! <3


























Long cardigan- Forever 21 Paris
Clutch purse-OYSHO Athens
Top-Zara
Shorts- Bershka
earrings- H&M
Havaianas



Till the next one...




No comments:

Post a Comment